Jowie's Life
Juz a Teenager's Otaku Gamer Blog

Mr. Fully Automatic " Clean & Shine Ur Teeth" Toothbrush

Category: By Jowie Tan
Everytime I click on the Nuffnang Gift Ideas ads, I am always looking at the Prize Money. Just looking at it makes me more angry, thinking about how slim the chances are to win such a big amount cash. Thinking until today, I would give it a try.

I would like to give this to My Brother, Dexter
The Mr. Fully Automatic " Clean & Shine Ur Teeth" Toothbrush ..!!!

Why did I give him this Gift??? Because he usually have bad breath and is always interested in complicated Electrical Appliances since he is studying Mechanical Engineering. So by giving him this he can spend more time fascinating about his new toothbrush while brushing his teeth. Usually he will spend 1 hr looking at the *New* Gadgets he gets, and I am hoping he will do the same to this Toothbrush. Another reason for me to give him this gift is because he was the one who introduced me to NUFFNANG~~!!!

Thanks Nuffnang and Realmart for organizing such a Contest. Hoping that I will win this competition and make my dream come true.

This is my plannings IF I win the Contest
Nuffnang Gift Ideas Contest ( Before Buying The Toothbrush )
  1. First Prize RM 1,500
  2. Second Prize RM 1,000
  3. Third Prize RM 500
Nuffnang Gift Ideas Contest ( After Buying The Toothbrush )
  1. First Prize RM 1,310
  2. Second Prize RM 810
  3. Third Prize RM 310

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?