Jowie's Life
Juz a Teenager's Otaku Gamer Blog

Metal Gear Solid 4

Category: , By Jowie Tan
Game Cover

Metal Gear Solid 4 (MSG4) is the most famous Metal Gear Solid series. Sadly this game can only be played on PS3. When I bought this game, I was so excited because this game is so popular and its very hard to get one copy of the game. Right after installing the game to my PS3 system, I quickly went through the tutorials and tried out Metal Gear Online (MGO). After reading the tutorials, I thought I was ready, but when I am in battle, I completely forgot all the keys. So through my experience, you should go through the story while remembering the keys at the same time.

The motto of this game, "No Place To Hide", but its rather interesting that I never played stealthily before, since the damage I took from the enemies were too little and I had enough time to recover. I have been playing the story mode for around 24 hours and they are 5 acts and I have only finished 2 only (that means to finish the story is gonna cost you a lot of your time).


You will reach this level somewhere in Act 2

The Plot of the Game Set in 2014, five years after the "Manhattan Incident" (the events of the Plant chapter from Metal Gear Solid 2), MGS4 portrays a world where the restriction of military intervention on foreign soil has been eased, fueling the need for private military companies (PMCs) to fight proxy wars for business purposes. Nanotechnology has become prominent, both to enhance the capabilities and enforce the loyalty of mercenaries. The five largest of these PMCs are owned by a single mother company named Outer Haven, which is operated by Liquid Ocelot. Amassing an army whose manpower rivals that of the United States, Liquid prepares to launch an armed insurrection. With the world once again in crisis, a rapidly aging and disillusioned Solid Snake is deployed into the Middle East by Roy Campbell to terminate Liquid. Guns of the Patriots will take place in five locations throughout the world. So far three locations have been revealed: the Middle East, South America, and somewhere in Eastern Europe.

Lastly I want to say is that this game is not worth buying now if you are going for MGO since its so hard to even find one room to play if you are from Malaysia. But if you are going for the story then its up to you then because the story is Quite Interesting.

I would like to rate the game 7/10 for its graphics and story.

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?