Jowie's Life
Juz a Teenager's Otaku Gamer Blog

Miss Canon Crystal Clear Digital Camera

Category: By Jowie Tan
This is like the second time I am clicking on Nuffnangs Gift Ideas Contest and I would like to say that I am still tempted by the amount listed on the prize list.

I would like to give my friend, Suey This Mrs. Canon Crystal Clear Digital Camera.I have been thinking that you'll need to get a higher resolution pictures for your blog and friendster since you love to take pictures so so much.

This camera has 12.1 megapixel with the ability to zoom 3.7x. Its beautifully crafted in pure space age titanium. The benefits of this camera is its light yet strong and does not cause metal-based allergic. Tempting isn't it..=D

By giving you this gift, I am sure you'll take 80% more pictures than you usually do for your blog. And hopefully taking more pictures of me. I hope =D..
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?