Jowie's Life
Juz a Teenager's Otaku Gamer Blog

ARSENAL vs MAN U

Category: , , By Jowie Tan
Wow its been a long long time since I blogged. Guessed I played to much during these 3 weeks of self-proclaimed holiday.

Recently I watched a football match at Saturday night with my brother. It was my favorite football club Arsenal VS my brother's favorite football club Manchester United. I was shocked how Arsenal beat Man U without some of their key players such as Van Persie , Adebayor , Silvestre and Eboue.

Nasri scored 1 goal in the 1st half and another goal in the 2nd half, Rafael Da Silva's Goal in the 2nd half still could not help Man U get a draw in the end. Even Cristiano Ronaldo said he wasnt playing his game.

Now Man U is 5 points away from Liverpool, which is a very very good sign because i don't want Man U to get the cup again. Anyways till next time =D.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?