Jowie's Life
Juz a Teenager's Otaku Gamer Blog

Comic Fiesta 2008 ( Figurines) Part 1

Category: , , , , By Jowie Tan
The Banner alone should tell you what its about.. =D

Yesterday, I went to the Comic Fiesta 2008 in Sunway Convention Center. It has many interesting stuffs to do there, if you missed it this year, you should be prepared for nest year, cause its seriously Da BomB..!!!

Today, I am just going to go through the part where I like most.. =) .. FIGURINES!!!!!!!!

!!! BEHOLD !!!
The Bottomless Pit of Anime Figurines * Uncompleted *

Now that I have shown you the long stretch of Figurines, I am gonna show you bit by bit of the animes that I watch. First, we will start of with the Figma!!!

Just for your information, Figma are Figurines that have joints to their arms, legs and body. They can also change their facial expression simply by removing their face and replacing it with another face.

FIGMA
Lucky Star Cast

The Malancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Cast
Gosh when did Yuki started to strip Mikuru and who would have thought Kyon would video Mikuru being molested.


Vocaloid Cast

FIGURINES
Check out Saber's and Sakura's Outfit !!!!!!!!

Oh My Gosh !!! They are missing my FAVOURITE character from Clannad!!!!

* RYOU FUJIBAYASHI *

Lol... too much skirt flying here and there ... -_-"

Run!!! Louise is gonna cast another explosion!!!!!

I just hope that they will make a sculpture of Tabitha's Farmiliar ( Rhyme Dragon ) or I could just go buy a blue dragon from the Dungeon & Dragon.

Continue to Part 2
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?