Jowie's Life
Juz a Teenager's Otaku Gamer Blog

Comic Fiesta 2008 ( Figurines) Part 2

Category: , , , , By Jowie Tan

Continued From Part 1
I think the original artist who designed Elwing, should remove the angel wings on her head, cause it looks like she has two pair of ears on her head.

Looking at the SIZE of this Figurine.. Its gonna bite of a chunk of your wallet.

I would actually buy this Figurine, if Shana's hair was black.

WOAH !!! .. These Twins are a must get in my collection list..

Seriously, Chidori ( Figurine on the left) doesnt look like the one in the anime.

I like the way how Miku's hair swings.

Isnt Princess Hime's Body Figure perfect?

Blank Stares kills.

This is the only Figurine that i could find, that its feet is not touching the ground.

Both are from the Haruhi anime series but I forgot both of thier name for some reason....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tomorrow, I will try to get through the Booths and the Stuff I bought at the Convention.
Then the next day. I will publish about the Cosplayers with speech bubbles.. >=D
Okay that's all for today folks.. =D
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?